UPDATED 7/4/17: Work is ongoing on our response to our Whole School Evaluation (WSE) 2012. You can read the WSE report here. It was a very positive experience which noted the following:
- Our clear commitment to a high quality educational experience for all pupils.
- The overall management of the school and the effective leadership of the School Principal and In School Management Team.
- The high standard of teaching, pastoral care and generally very good quality of pupils’ learning outcomes.
- The very good level of pupil behaviour, attendance and engagement in learning.
- The high standard of parental involvement and communication within the school community.
Click here to read the progress made since, based on the recommendations.