UPDATED 7/4/17: Work is ongoing on our response to our Whole School Evaluation (WSE) 2012. You can read the WSE report here. It was a very positive experience which noted the following:
Our clear commitment to a high quality educational experience for all pupils.
The overall management of the school and the effective leadership of the School Principal and In School Management Team.
The high standard of teaching, pastoral care and generally very good quality of pupils’ learning outcomes.
The very good level of pupil behaviour, attendance and engagement in learning.
The high standard of parental involvement and communication within the school community.
Click here to read the progress made since, based on the recommendations.
- About St.Brigid’s NS
- Child Safeguarding Statement
- A Message from the Principal
- General Information
- Trustees & Board of Management
- Parents’ Association
- Garda Vetting: Information and Forms
- The Students’ Council
- The Curriculum
- Special Needs Education / Learning Support
- Learning Support
- A Whole School Approach to Dyslexia
- A Whole School Approach – ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- A Whole School Approach to Dyspraxia (where it affects co-ordination)
- A Whole School Approach to children on the Autistic Spectrum
- Supporting Students with Exceptional Ability
- A Whole School Approach to Supporting Children with Anxiety
- Support for Children whose 1st Language is not English
- We are a Digital School of Distinction
- Working towards an Active School Flag
- Working towards our 6th Green Flag
- Music Generation
- Dates for your Diary
- School News
- Learning Tools
- Recommended Educational Links
- Junior Webmix
- Maths&Literacy – 1st/2nd Class approximately
- Foghlaim na Gaeilge
- Maths – 2nd – 6th approximately
- Learning Clock Time
- Learn to Code
- Fine Motor Skills & Typing
- Short Educational Videos
- History & Geography
- Musical Webmix
- Links to In-School Blogs
- Links for Learning
- Useful Class Tools for Teachers
- Students’ Work
- School Policies