The role involves organising teas etc. for various events throughout the year.
Buying supplies that would be needed for any given event.
Contacting parents if necessary to look for volunteers with help on the day.
Writing to parents – again looking for help and home bakes etc.
Decorating the hall for some events.
Booking St. Kilian Parish Hall where necessary
Organising to have cutlery/delft etc available at St. Kilian Parish Hall
Setting out tables
Storing and making sure all table cloths are clean
Preparing food for the Parents Thank You Night
The events are as follows:
• Meeting for new parents (evening) – tea/coffee and biscuits
• Teas for 1st Day at school parents (morning) – tea/coffee and biscuits
• AGM (evening) – tea/coffee and biscuits
• Confirmations (day time) – tea/coffee/biscuits/home bakes
• Communions (day time) – tea/coffee/biscuits/home bakes
• Thank you to parents, staff and B.O.M.(evening) – cheese/dips/nibbles
• 6th Class Farewell Night (evening) – tea/coffee/biscuits and home bakes
• Any other events requested by Principal
This work is currently subject to COVID protocols.