Students are asked to:
- Wear their St. Brigid’s school uniform with pride.
- Wear their school uniform for school and school activities only.
- Wear the appropriate school uniform every day.
- Green tartan school pinafore.
- Green crested cardigan.
- White blouse/ shirt.
- Green tie.
- White, dark green or navy stockings/ tights.
- Optional kilt for fifth and sixth class girls with green v- necked jumper.
- Grey trousers
- Green crested jumper
- White shirt
- Green tie
- Grey socks
- Footwear – ALL Black or ALL Navy footwear only. No knee-high boots or Ugg boots.
- For PE suitable runners are required.
- Green school tracksuit and white polo shirt for boys and girls.
- Tracksuits are worn on PE days, for some school outings and for school activities directed by the teacher.
- Tracksuit may be worn for after school sporting activities which are organised by the school.
- School shorts may be worn on PE days and for the above activities during the months of MAY, JUNE and SEPTEMBER ONLY.
Optional Summer Uniform
- Green school shorts and white polo shirt may be worn instead of school uniform during MAY and JUNE ONLY.
All items of uniform are available from ‘Schoolwear House’, Tesco SC., Greystones (Phone 01-287 3420).
Click on THIS LINK to go to their website.
All belongings must be clearly marked with your child’s name and room number.
- One pair of studs may be worn in pierced ears.
- One finger ring is allowed.
- No nail varnish or false nails
- No make-up
- No hair colour or hair extensions are allowed.
- Long hair must be in a plait/ponytail or bun.
Children should not bring valuables to school as the school cannot accept responsibility for any valuables brought into school.