- Information about preventing the spread of COVID-19 in school
- About St.Brigid’s NS
- Child Safeguarding Statement
- A Message from the Principal
- General Information
- Trustees & Board of Management
- Parents’ Association
- Garda Vetting: Information and Forms
- The Students’ Council
- The Curriculum
- Special Needs Education & Learning Support
- Learning Support
- A Whole School Approach to Dyslexia
- A Whole School Approach – ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Dyspraxia: A Whole School Approach
- A Whole School Approach to Autism
- Supporting Students with Exceptional Ability
- A Whole School Approach to Supporting Children with Anxiety
- Support for Children whose 1st Language is not English
- We are a Digital School of Distinction
- We earned an Active School Flag
- Working towards our 6th Green Flag
- Music Generation
- Dates for your Diary
- School News
- Learning Tools
- Recommended Educational Links
- Junior Webmix
- Senior Webmix
- Links to Learn Tables
- Maths&Literacy – Infants to 2nd
- Foghlaim na Gaeilge
- Maths – 2nd – 6th approximately
- Learning Clock Time
- Learn to Code
- Fine Motor Skills & Typing
- Short Educational Videos
- History & Geography
- Musical Webmix
- Links to In-School Blogs
- Links for Learning
- Useful Class Tools for Teachers
- Students’ Work
- Admissions Policy 2020-21
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Bus Safety
- Data Protection Policy & Data Protection Privacy Statement
- EAL Policy (English as a Foreign Language)
- Emergency Closures
- Exceptional Ability
- Exemption from Irish
- Healthy Eating Policy
- Mobile Phones
- Digital Learning Plan
- Health and Safety Policies
- Homework Policy
- Remote Teaching & Learning Policy
- School Tours
Our Latest News
Scroll down this post
to see LETTERS SENT HOME this school year 2021-22
15th October 2021
Please find attached this weeks Newsletter.
Bainigí taitneamh as an deireadh seacthtaine. Have a lovely weekend.
8th October 2021
I hope you are […]
Published on September 30, 2021Read More
Here are some recommended educational links to supplement your child’s learning from infants to older classes.
Keep scrolling to see resources for helping your child with Irish.
Junior Classes: Infants to 1st approximately :
is an opportunity to learn and revise phonics and […]
Published on September 1, 2021Read More
Please find attached documents we have received from the Department of Education which we are to share with you.
A useful reference: Quick Isolation Guide […]
Published on August 26, 2021Read More
Click on THIS link to see
1. COVID-19 Response Plan for the safe and sustainable operation of Primary and Special Schools
2. Video advice for parents and students at different levels
3. Posters/graphics advice for parents
4. Multilingual advice for parents
This information for the return to school for the Autumn Term 2021, was issued by the Department of […]
Published on August 19, 2021Read More
Junior Infant Enrolment
The Admission Notice for Junior Infants 2022-2023 is below.
Enrolment will be from Monday 1st November to Monday 22nd November 2021.
Please Note: Enrolment forms can be downloaded from the school website from Monday 1st November. They are not available before this date.
LOOK! With Covid restrictions still in place, parents and friends of St. Brigid’s see much less of what goes on here. We have been as busy as we ever are and here is a short slide show to show you some of what we have been doing in just one short month. Click on THIS link to see photos from the classrooms for September. We hope you enjoy them.
A warm welcome to all. Click on THIS link to see an Animoto slideshow about St.Brigid’s NS. Watch it in full screen mode for the best result. You can see lots of what we do in St. Brigid’s on this website. Why not take a look around.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, try using the SEARCH BOX in the top left hand corner of the home page. We hope that this makes the school website more user friendly.
Click on the link Code of Behaviour 2020 to read the CODE OF BEHAVIOUR for St. Brigid’s NS.
UPDATED 26th September 2020: Click HERE to read the school’s Self Evaluation Report.
Click on THIS link for THE DIGITAL LEARNING PLAN, for St. Brigid’s Greystones 2020 – 21 (including targets and the actions we will implement to meet the targets).
Early Closing on Friday 22nd October: To facilitate further teacher engagement with Assessment and the Primary Language Curriculum, a half day school closure has been sanctioned for all schools by the Department of Education in Term 1. St. Brigid’s will close early on Friday 22nd October for this teacher workshop. This is the day we […]Read More
Click on THIS link to download a useful booklet from NCSE about preparing your child for Junior Infants.Read More
We are so lucky to go to school in Greystones, where there is such a rich history, from the Stone Age to the Railway Age. If you would like to learn more, click HERE to check out the school history websiteRead More
This is the SCHOOL CALENDAR for the school year ahead. Click on the following link: School Calendar 2021-2022 to download. It is subject to change. Unforeseen circumstances can arise. Any changes will always be notified to parents in a timely manner in so far as is possibleRead More