- Information about preventing the spread of COVID-19 in school
- About St.Brigid’s NS
- Child Safeguarding Statement
- A Message from the Principal
- General Information
- Trustees & Board of Management
- Parents’ Association
- Garda Vetting: Information and Forms
- The Students’ Council
- The Curriculum
- Special Needs Education & Learning Support
- Learning Support
- A Whole School Approach to Dyslexia
- A Whole School Approach – ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Dyspraxia: A Whole School Approach
- A Whole School Approach to Autism
- Supporting Students with Exceptional Ability
- A Whole School Approach to Supporting Children with Anxiety
- Support for Children whose 1st Language is not English
- We are a Digital School of Distinction
- We earned an Active School Flag
- Working towards our 6th Green Flag
- Music Generation
- Dates for your Diary
- School News
- Learning Tools
- Recommended Educational Links
- Junior Webmix
- Senior Webmix
- Links to Learn Tables
- Maths&Literacy – Infants to 2nd
- Foghlaim na Gaeilge
- Maths – 2nd – 6th approximately
- Learning Clock Time
- Learn to Code
- Fine Motor Skills & Typing
- Short Educational Videos
- History & Geography
- Musical Webmix
- Links to In-School Blogs
- Links for Learning
- Useful Class Tools for Teachers
- Students’ Work
- Admissions Policy 2020-21
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Healthy Eating Policy
- Bus Safety
- Exceptional Ability
- Exemption from Irish
- Mobile Phones
- Digital Learning Plan – March 2019
- Health and Safety Policies
- Homework Policy
- EAL Policy (English as a Foreign Language)
- Emergency Closures
- Remote Teaching & Learning Policy
- School Tours
Our Latest News
It is important to remember that this standardized test scores this year, may be affected by the school closures and remote learning. It would be incorrect to compare them with other years. Teachers and students have been working hard to ‘get back on track’ after the school closures. Teachers know that progress is being made. […]
Published on May 14, 2021Read More
Scroll down this post
to see other LETTERS SENT HOME
so far this school year:
Newsletter 29 – 14th May 2021
This has been a good week for our country. The picture on the front page of Tuesdays’ Irish Times of two grandparents hugging their granddaughters for the first time in over a year captures so well how we are all […]
Published onRead More
Standardized Tests are held in the school during the month of May.
Please ensure good attendance during this time.
‘A test only measures what the test asks’
Parents may find the following information useful:
The teacher looks at the result in conjunction with how the child has succeeded at their schoolwork over a full […]
Published on May 11, 2021Read More
With Covid restrictions in place, parents and friends of St. Brigid’s see much less of what goes on here. We have been as busy as we ever are and here is a short slide show to show you some of what we have been doing in the Spring term. Click HERE to see it. […]
Published on April 12, 2021Read More
The school’s healthy eating policy can be found on the following link which has been added to the policies section of the school’s website.
Published on March 18, 2021Read More
Dear Parents/Guardians, As you aware, NEW DATA REGULATIONS will come into force from Friday 25th May 2018 throughout Europe.
As a school we are obliged to comply with these new regulations. What this means for us and you is that when we seek and hold information on your children to better […]
Published on May 24, 2018Read More
If you cannot find what you are looking for, try using the SEARCH BOX in the top left hand corner of the home page. We hope that this makes the school website more user friendly.
Junior Infant Enrolment for Sept 2021 has now closed.
Click on the link Code of Behaviour 2020 to read the CODE OF BEHAVIOUR for St. Brigid’s NS.
Click on the following link to download St Brigid’s NS Admission Policy for the school year 2020-21. Click Annual-Admissions-Notice for the Annual Admission Notice in respect of admissions for the 2021/2022 school year.
A warm welcome to all. Click on THIS link to see an Animoto slideshow about St.Brigid’s NS. Watch it in full screen mode for the best result. You can see lots of what we do in St. Brigid’s on this website. Why not take a look around.
UPDATED 26th September 2020: Click HERE to read the school’s Self Evaluation Report.
Click on THIS link for THE DIGITAL LEARNING PLAN, for St. Brigid’s Greystones 2020 – 21 (including targets and the actions we will implement to meet the targets).
NEW: This is the SCHOOL CALENDAR for next year. Click on the following link: School Calendar 2021-2022 to download. It is subject to change. Unforeseen circumstances can arise. Any changes will always be notified to parents in a timely manner in so far as is possibleRead More
This is the SCHOOL CALENDAR for the school year 2020-21. Click on the link to download. It is always subject to change – but more so this year on account of Covid. Any changes will always be notified to parents in a timely manner in so far as is possible: School Calendar 2020-2021Read More
EDUCATIONAL LINKS: Parents may find these useful in case of student absence from school.
On the left hand menu, there is a drop down menu under the tab that says ‘Recommended Educational Links’.
During last year’s ‘lockdown’ we referred parents to the first two ‘Senior Webmix’ and ‘Junior Webmix’ while children were learning from home. […]Read More
HELPING YOUR CHILD WITH IRISH:
1. NEW Rang Maher is a new and helpful website suitable for 4th – 6th class. It is particularly helpful for teaching Irish Grammar with videos to learn from, practical activities and useful summaries.
2. Click on THIS link for a book that encourages introducing Irish at home, as […]Read More
St. Brigid’s NS, Greystones – COVID-19 Response Plan
UPDATED 24th February 2021
to include additions to COVID-19 Response Plan required by ‘Work Safely Protocol’
The School Covid19 Response Plan for St. Brigid’s NS, Greystones is in line with
Department of Education guidance the Return to Work Safely Protocol and public health guidance […]Read More
The GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (the GDPR) comes into effect on the 25th May 2018. The GDPR applies across the European Union and aims to give individuals more rights, control and understanding of how their personal data is processed.
Under GDPR the Department of Education and Skills are required to keep you informed […]Read More