- Information about preventing the spread of COVID-19 in school
- About St.Brigid’s NS
- Child Safeguarding Statement
- A Message from the Principal
- General Information
- Trustees & Board of Management
- Parents’ Association
- Garda Vetting: Information and Forms
- The Students’ Council
- The Curriculum
- Special Needs Education & Learning Support
- Learning Support
- A Whole School Approach to Dyslexia
- A Whole School Approach – ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Dyspraxia: A Whole School Approach
- A Whole School Approach to Autism
- Supporting Students with Exceptional Ability
- A Whole School Approach to Supporting Children with Anxiety
- Support for Children whose 1st Language is not English
- We are a Digital School of Distinction
- We earned an Active School Flag
- Working towards our 6th Green Flag
- Music Generation
- Dates for your Diary
- School News
- Learning Tools
- Recommended Educational Links
- Junior Webmix
- Senior Webmix
- Links to Learn Tables
- Maths&Literacy – Infants to 2nd
- Foghlaim na Gaeilge
- Maths – 2nd – 6th approximately
- Learning Clock Time
- Learn to Code
- Fine Motor Skills & Typing
- Short Educational Videos
- History & Geography
- Musical Webmix
- Links to In-School Blogs
- Links for Learning
- Useful Class Tools for Teachers
- Students’ Work
- Admissions Policy 2020-21
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Healthy Eating Policy
- Bus Safety
- Exceptional Ability
- Exemption from Irish
- Mobile Phones
- Digital Learning Plan – March 2019
- Health and Safety Policies
- Homework Policy
- EAL Policy (English as a Foreign Language)
- Emergency Closures
- Remote Teaching & Learning Policy
- School Tours
Our Latest News
Scroll down this post
to see other LETTERS SENT HOME
so far this school year:
Newsletter 26 – 16th April
The week has flown by. I can’t believe it is Friday already.
We were delighted to welcome back our students to school after the Easter break on Monday. The children all look so refreshed and seem happy to be back at […]
Published on April 16, 2021Read More
NEW: This is the SCHOOL CALENDAR for next year. Click on the following link: School Calendar 2021-2022 to download. It is subject to change. Unforeseen circumstances can arise. Any changes will always be notified to parents in a timely manner in so far as is possible
Published on April 10, 2021Read More
26th March, 2021
Please find attached our Easter Newsletter for 2021.
May I take this opportunity to wish you all your families a very happy Easter. I hope you have a lovely break. See you all on the 12th of April.
Published on March 26, 2021Read More
The school’s healthy eating policy can be found on the following link which has been added to the policies section of the school’s website.
Published on March 18, 2021Read More
Dear Parents/Guardians, As you aware, NEW DATA REGULATIONS will come into force from Friday 25th May 2018 throughout Europe.
As a school we are obliged to comply with these new regulations. What this means for us and you is that when we seek and hold information on your children to better […]
Published on May 24, 2018Read More
If you cannot find what you are looking for, try using the SEARCH BOX in the top left hand corner of the home page. We hope that this makes the school website more user friendly.
Junior Infant Enrolment for Sept 2021 has now closed.
Click on the link Code of Behaviour 2020 to read the CODE OF BEHAVIOUR for St. Brigid’s NS.
Click on the following link to download St Brigid’s NS Admission Policy for the school year 2020-21. Click Annual-Admissions-Notice for the Annual Admission Notice in respect of admissions for the 2021/2022 school year.
A warm welcome to all. Click on THIS link to see an Animoto slideshow about St.Brigid’s NS. Watch it in full screen mode for the best result. You can see lots of what we do in St. Brigid’s on this website. Why not take a look around.
UPDATED 26th September 2020: Click HERE to read the school’s Self Evaluation Report.
Click on THIS link for THE DIGITAL LEARNING PLAN, for St. Brigid’s Greystones 2020 – 21 (including targets and the actions we will implement to meet the targets).
This is the SCHOOL CALENDAR for the school year 2020-21. Click on the link to download. It is always subject to change – but more so this year on account of Covid. Any changes will always be notified to parents in a timely manner in so far as is possible: School Calendar 2020-2021Read More
EDUCATIONAL LINKS YOU MAY FIND HELPFUL
On the left hand menu, there is a drop down menu under the tab that says ‘Recommended Educational Links’.
During last year’s ‘lockdown’ we referred parents to the first two ‘Senior Webmix’ and ‘Junior Webmix’ while children were learning from home. But there are lots of other webmixes on […]Read More
OTHER IDEAS FOR HELPING YOUR CHILD WITH IRISH:
1. NEW Rang Maher is a new and helpful website suitable for 4th – 6th class. It is particularly helpful for teaching Irish Grammar with videos to learn from, practical activities and useful summaries.
2. Click on THIS link for a book that encourages introducing Irish […]Read More
St. Brigid’s NS, Greystones – COVID-19 Response Plan
UPDATED 24th February 2021
to include additions to COVID-19 Response Plan required by ‘Work Safely Protocol’
The School Covid19 Response Plan for St. Brigid’s NS, Greystones is in line with
Department of Education guidance the Return to Work Safely Protocol and public health guidance […]Read More
The GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (the GDPR) comes into effect on the 25th May 2018. The GDPR applies across the European Union and aims to give individuals more rights, control and understanding of how their personal data is processed.
Under GDPR the Department of Education and Skills are required to keep you informed […]Read More