- Information about preventing the spread of COVID-19 in school
- About St.Brigid’s NS
- Child Safeguarding Statement
- A Message from the Principal
- General Information
- Trustees & Board of Management
- Parents’ Association
- Garda Vetting: Information and Forms
- The Students’ Council
- The Curriculum
- Special Needs Education & Learning Support
- Learning Support
- A Whole School Approach to Dyslexia
- A Whole School Approach – ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Dyspraxia: A Whole School Approach
- A Whole School Approach to Autism
- Supporting Students with Exceptional Ability
- A Whole School Approach to Supporting Children with Anxiety
- Support for Children whose 1st Language is not English
- We are a Digital School of Distinction
- We earned an Active School Flag
- Working towards our 6th Green Flag
- Music Generation
- Dates for your Diary
- School News
- Learning Tools
- Recommended Educational Links
- Junior Webmix
- Senior Webmix
- Links to Learn Tables
- Maths&Literacy – Infants to 2nd
- Foghlaim na Gaeilge
- Maths – 2nd – 6th approximately
- Learning Clock Time
- Learn to Code
- Fine Motor Skills & Typing
- Short Educational Videos
- History & Geography
- Musical Webmix
- Links to In-School Blogs
- Links for Learning
- Useful Class Tools for Teachers
- Students’ Work
- Admissions Policy 2020-21
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Digital Learning Plan – March 2019
- Health and Safety Policies
- Homework Policy
- Children’s Mobile Phones
- Bus Safety
- Policy on Exceptional Ability
- EAL Policy (English as a Foreign Language)
- Exemption from Irish
- Emergency Closures
- Remote Teaching & Learning Policy
- School Tours
Our Latest News
Scroll down this post
to see other LETTERS SENT HOME
so far this school year:
March 5th 2021
Dear Parents and Guardians,
It was lovely to see Infants to Second Class return to school this week and great to get the opportunity to say a quick hello to you the parents/guardians even if it was from a distance. We are all just […]
Published on February 22, 2021Read More
As we return to school on a phased basis, please check the menu on the top left hand side of the home page for all the UPDATED information on the operation of the school and COVID-19 issued from the school and from outside agencies: DES, HSE etc.
As of 23rd February 2021 we have added:
Published on February 21, 2021Read More
The Department of Education National Educational Psychology Service (NEPS) have many resources for parents that you may find useful at this time. Click on the following link to see:
Published on January 3, 2021Read More
EDUCATIONAL LINKS YOU MAY FIND HELPFUL
On the left hand menu, there is a drop down menu under the tab that says ‘Recommended Educational Links’.
During last year’s ‘lockdown’ we referred parents to the first two ‘Senior Webmix’ and ‘Junior Webmix’ while children were learning from home. But there are lots of other webmixes on […]
Published onRead More
OTHER IDEAS FOR HELPING YOUR CHILD WITH IRISH:
1. NEW Rang Maher is a new and helpful website suitable for 4th – 6th class. It is particularly helpful for teaching Irish Grammar with videos to learn from, practical activities and useful summaries.
2. Click on THIS link for a book that encourages introducing Irish […]
Published on September 25, 2020Read More
If you cannot find what you are looking for, try using the SEARCH BOX in the top left hand corner of the home page. We hope that this makes the school website more user friendly.
Junior Infant Enrolment for Sept 2021 has now closed.
Click on the link Code of Behaviour 2020 to read the CODE OF BEHAVIOUR for St. Brigid’s NS.
Click on the following link to download St Brigid’s NS Admission Policy for the school year 2020-21. Click Annual-Admissions-Notice for the Annual Admission Notice in respect of admissions for the 2021/2022 school year.
A warm welcome to all. Click on THIS link to see an Animoto slideshow about St.Brigid’s NS. Watch it in full screen mode for the best result. You can see lots of what we do in St. Brigid’s on this website. Why not take a look around.
On account of the Covid restrictions, parents may be less familiar with the school building: classroom and corridors. So we have put together a series of slideshows showing the Halloween and Christmas classrooms.
Click HERE to see a slide show of the Junior and Senior Infant classrooms, where all the fun begins.
and HERE to see the 1st and 2nd classrooms
Click HERE to see the 3rd and 4th classrooms
and HERE to see the 5th and 6th classrooms. Sixth class made the school an even more festive place by painting the windows.
Finally you can see some of the decorations around the school HERE.
We would like our school website to be ‘a window’ on all we do here in school.
UPDATED 26th September 2020: Click HERE to read the school’s Self Evaluation Report.
Click on THIS link for THE DIGITAL LEARNING PLAN, for St. Brigid’s Greystones 2020 – 21 (including targets and the actions we will implement to meet the targets).
St. Brigid’s NS, Greystones – COVID-19 Response Plan
UPDATED 24th February 2021
to include additions to COVID-19 Response Plan required by ‘Work Safely Protocol’
The School Covid19 Response Plan for St. Brigid’s NS, Greystones is in line with
Department of Education guidance the Return to Work Safely Protocol and public health guidance […]Read More
Dear Parents/Guardians, As you aware, NEW DATA REGULATIONS will come into force from Friday 25th May 2018 throughout Europe.
As a school we are obliged to comply with these new regulations. What this means for us and you is that when we seek and hold information on your children to better […]Read More
The GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (the GDPR) comes into effect on the 25th May 2018. The GDPR applies across the European Union and aims to give individuals more rights, control and understanding of how their personal data is processed.
Under GDPR the Department of Education and Skills are required to keep you informed […]Read More