Students are asked to:
- Wear their St Brigid’s school uniform with pride.
- Wear their school uniform for school and school activities only.
- Wear the appropriate school uniform every day.
- Green tartan school pinafore
- Green cardigan
- White blouse/shirt
- Green tie
- White, dark green or navy stockings /tights
- Optional kilt for fifth and sixth class girls with
- green v-necked jumper
- Grey trousers
- Green jumper
- White shirt
- Green tie
- Grey socks
Shoes (Girls and Boys)
- Please wear sensible shoes (preferably black/navy if possible).
- Laces must be tied.
- High-heeled/and platform shoes are not allowed.
- For dancing, please wear plimsolls (also called ‘gym shoes’).
- For PE suitable rubber-soled shoes are required.
- Green tracksuit and white polo shirt for boys and girls.
- Green shorts (optional – during official Summer time).
- Tracksuits are worn on PE days, for some school outings and for school activities as directed by the teacher. Tracksuit may be worn for after school activities which are organised by the school.
- No hoodies when in school/or school grounds.
All items of uniform are available from ‘Schoolwear House’, Tesco SC., Greystones (Phone 01-287 3420).
Click on THIS LINK to go to their website.
All belongings must be clearly marked with your child’s name and room number.
- One pair of studs may be worn in pierced ears.
- One finger ring is allowed.
- No nail varnish or false nails
- No make-up
- No hair colour or hair extensions are allowed.
- Long hair must be in a plait/ponytail or bun.
Children should not bring valuables to school as the school cannot accept responsibility for any valuables brought into school.